Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm still here...I promise!

So, I have been the worst at updating my blog. I still haven't bought myself a laptop, so it was a bit challanging finding a computer to work on during the summer (really just an excuse for my lack of updates). I thought for sure I would have tons of time this summer to blog and do art projects and go camping...well, things turned out a little different than I thought but it was still a wonderful summer.

I ended up taking a part time job at Youth City, where I worked full time last summer. It's a summer program for kids. I do love "working" with kids in the summer...if you can call it that! We did have so much fun. From art projects to playing dodgeball to going to waterparks and skating rinks! I guess it was worth it. :)

Also, my darling sister, Julie, was married in July to Andrew Nevin. The wedding was wonderful and she was a beautiful bride. It was so fun much to have all of our family out (including grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins!) Oh, and seeing the boys (Lincoln and Ari) together was so cute. You have to see her wedding photos. It was simply fabulous and so much fun.

Now, it's back to school. I'm just trying to keep up and enjoy it. I've also been dating a wonderful guy, Levi Fifield. He has been so good to me and we have had so much fun together. I'm sure I will post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Dating?!?! I must hear more :)