Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chicago


My best friend, Jen, is currently living in Las Vegas. We decided to all reunite for Conference weekend...here's the rundown of events. Drew and I flew from Salt Lake while Brooke and Jon drove from California...we all met in Las Vegas for a Chicago concert, yes, you heard me correctly, Chicago (they are still alive...well most of them).

It was so much fun...though I think we were the youngest ones in the crowd! Jen's family grew up listening to them...as well as their dad (who is an amazing musician) playing their songs on the piano...so you can imagine how exited they were to see them live. Wow, they were entertaining! they were having so much fun up there on stage...love it!


So, after the concert, we walked down to the Bellagio to see the water show, can't pass that up...it was brooke's first time to see it.


Then we got in the car and drove to Utah for conference. We met up with Julie-dude and Ashley for the Saterday afternoon session. Then stayed the night at the Shawns and watched the Sunday sessions on the big screen tv. It was a fun weekend. I love my friends...wish we weren't so far apart.

No comments: